- BeGeistert 028 coding sprint report
- Code Sprint 2014: Debugger
- BeGeistert 028 impressions
- WebKit weekly report #50 - One year of WebKit!
- WebKit weekly report #49 - Screensavers, ports, and memory leaks.
- WebKit weekly report #48 - More Locale Kit, buildbot and upstreaming efforts
- WebKit weekly report #47 - Trapped in Locale Kit!
- WebKit weekly report #46
- WebKit weekly report #45
- Fundraiser for Jessica to attend GSoC Reunion
It's been nearly a month since the creation of the Haiku port in the OpenJDK project.
In that time, not much has happened. Sadly.
Every single weekend thus far, I've been committed to doing something other than Haiku -- and I don't like it.
That said there has been some progress made.
* OpenJDK is readying support for our Mercurial access.
* Andrew recovered the data from his failed hard disk. This was his work toward merging some of the previous 1.4.2 port's work into early source releases of the OpenJDK.
* I've been drafting proposals to the OpenJDK Innovators' Challenge.
We'll see where this gets us.
Stay tuned. More to come in the next week.