Haiku is a friendly operating system targeted towards end users and developers alike. Below is a collection of daily tasks which any new user would need to use Haiku its fullest potential.
- Connecting to wireless (Wi-Fi, 802.11) networks
- Installing Haiku sanctioned software packages (pre-package management)
- Installing applications (package management)
- Blacklisting packages (package management)
- Updating your system (package management
- Enabling network services such as ftp and ssh
- Accessing BFS outside of Haiku with FUSE